Brazilian Butt Lift in Atlanta, GA
While many women wish they had a high, round, full and sexy derriere, the truth is that age, genetics, pregnancy and weight fluctuations often result in a flat, square or saggy behind. Fortunately, there is a procedure that can help you achieve the look you want. The Brazilian butt lift has gained tremendous popularity and, in only a few years, has become one of the most widely performed aesthetic surgery procedures in the U.S. The Atlanta Center for Breast and Aesthetic Surgery, led by Dr. Frederick T. Work, Jr., offers the Brazilian butt lift for women who live in and around Buckhead, Vinings and Sandy Springs.
What is the Brazilian Butt Lift?
The Brazilian butt lift, also known as a gluteal lift/augmentation, is a surgical procedure that improves the shape, volume, and contour of the gluteal region. This procedure combines liposuction with fat transfer, using the patient’s own body fat to produce a fuller, firmer, more curvaceous derriere. Dr. Work is a specialist in the Brazilian butt lift procedure and is known for his excellent work in this area.
Benefits of the Brazilian Butt Lift
A Brazilian butt lift turns a saggy, shapeless buttocks into a tight, lifted behind. It also offers the following benefits:
- Fuller, more pronounced buttocks.
- More curvature.
- Gives the buttocks a natural-looking appearance.
- Improves self-confidence.
- Less risk of adverse effects because you’re using your own fat for the implant.
Is A Brazilian Butt Lift Right For Me?
The best candidates for a Brazilian butt lift are adults who are in good overall health and have reached a stable weight prior to undergoing surgery. This procedure may be recommended if:
- As a result of weight loss, pregnancy or aging, your behind has become saggy.
- No amount of exercise increases the fullness and volume of your gluteal region.
- Your derriere has always been flat.
The Brazilian Butt Lift Surgical Procedure
The Brazilian butt lift is a two-part procedure in which unwanted excess fat is harvested from targeted areas in the body using liposuction. This provides the fat necessary for injection into the gluteal region, while also allowing Dr. Work to carefully craft a smooth and streamlined contour around the buttocks. The harvested, processed fatty tissue is injected through two minuscule incisions into the superior-medial buttocks, just above the gluteal muscle. This technique allows Dr. Work to increase fullness and volume where necessary to give the illusion of a “lift” while contouring a sexy, round, well-proportioned derriere without surgery. It is in this part of the procedure that Dr. Work’s experience and expertise direct the excellence of his work. The tiny incisions are then closed and the patient is instructed to wear compression garments. The Brazilian butt lift procedure takes approximately two hours and is performed on an outpatient basis, requiring very little recovery time. Dr. Work considers the Brazilian butt lift to be one of his earmark procedures and among the most exciting and innovative transformations available to his patients.
Brazilian Butt Lift Recovery
After the procedure, patients are advised to avoid sitting for prolonged periods of time during the first two weeks of the recovery period. Although recovery times may vary among individuals, patients are usually able to return to work after one or two weeks. However, Dr. Work recommends wearing compression garments for six weeks.
Brazilian Butt Lift vs. Silicone Butt Implants
Before the advent of the Brazilian butt lift, plastic surgeons were inserting silicone implants to add fullness and volume to the buttocks. These implants came with risks and complications, and results produced did not always look or feel totally natural. The Brazilian butt lift procedure is now considered the preferred, state-of-the-art method to achieve a fuller contour in the derriere. This procedure offers several benefits over silicone implants, such as:
- Less risk of rejection or complications – Silicone implants may present a risk for infection, shifting, visibility of the implant, leakage, ruptures and hardening of scar tissue around the implant. These complications are avoided with the Brazilian butt lift. Once fully healed, there are no future complications you need to worry about.
- A more natural look and feel – Because the Brazilian butt lift uses the patient’s own fat to reshape the buttocks, the result is a more natural appearance, as well as a more natural feel.
- Shorter recovery period – The Brazilian butt lift is a far less invasive procedure than butt implant surgery and is the safer, smarter choice for patients who want to avoid a long and painful recovery.
- Minimal scarring – The Brazilian butt lift is done using only minuscule incisions, thereby leaving no visible scars. Women may wear the tiniest bikinis without worrying about visible evidence of this cosmetic procedure.
- Rounder, fuller derriere – The Brazilian butt lift allows Dr. Work to create larger, fuller buttocks than the silicone implant procedure, with more customized results.
- Fat transfer contours harvest area – The additional advantage of the Brazilian butt lift is the fact that the fat transfer procedure extracts unwanted fatty deposits from harvest sites, thereby creating a smoother contour in those areas, as well as the derriere.
How Much Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Cost in Atlanta?
Being an elective cosmetic procedure, the cost of the Brazilian butt lift is not normally covered by health insurance providers. To make the procedure more affordable for all of our patients, the Atlanta Center for Breast and Aesthetic Surgery proudly offers CareCredit® and Prosper® Healthcare Lending as financing options. Our office also accepts cash, personal checks, and credit cards.
If you live in Atlanta, Buckhead, Vinings, Sandy Springs or the surrounding communities in Georgia, and you want to rejuvenate your look by enhancing the appearance of your derriere, turn to Frederick T. Work, Jr. and his team of experts at the Atlanta Center for Breast and Aesthetic Surgery, a premier body sculpting center specializing in the Brazilian butt lift and other cosmetic procedures.